Subject: RE: FLASH: flash in page html with frameset
From: Chris Morgan
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 08:53:28 +0000 (GMT)

you want one flash movie to talk to the other one? I dont think you can
do this directly, what you can do is instruct one of the movies to talk
with the browser, and open different movies in the other window, you
achieve this by using the fscommand which sends external instructions.
check out
http://www.macromedia.com/support/flash/ts/nav/
this explains it in a little more detail (if you have any trouble, i can
simplyfy this for you)

sam