Subject: FLASH: Help with scenes, please
From: Kory Mohr
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 13:59:35 +0000 (GMT)

Hi all. I just got done creating a that includes a button on the bottom
that'll take a view to the next scene. There are eight scenes total.

The .fla file worked fine in Flash 3, but when I tried to export it and view
the .SWF file via both my browser and the Flash player, I found out the
bottom button isn't clicking through to the next scene.

Does anyone have any idea why this might be happening? I'd really appreciate
any info. Thx in advance!

Regards,
Kory