Subject: FLASH: swf - table - ns2
From: msk
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 15:34:51 +0000 (GMT)

In addition to my posting about my newest site crashing
Netscape 2.0 instead of displaying the HTML:

The MIME type is set properly (just got the message from
the server admin.).

I am trying now for the last 24 hours to get that working.
It's not worth it, I know, but I don't want to shut the
door to users with 2.0 browsers. They should be able to
access the site and skip the movie.

http://www.zimm.ch is crashing NS 2, but
http://www.zimm.ch/intro works.

Why???

msk

Michael Stefan Krischker Web Architekt
mskatmsk [dot] ch (mailto:mskatmsk [dot] ch)

Websites f�r KMU:
http://www.msk.ch - http://www.kmutips.ch