Subject: RE: FLASH: swf - table - ns2
From: msk
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 18:36:30 +0000 (GMT)

Thanks John

I am building a new table like at the second page
which you tested.

Found out a way that it will look almost the same,
without nesting.

The last test of it gave me no errors anymore.

Looks like it is impossible for NN2 to tolerate swf
files in nested _and_ multi-celled tables. I think
you are right.

What confused me a bit was that NN 3 and 4, if they
haven't got the plugin, show "text/plain" as
swf info, like if the MIME wasn't set.

msk

Michael Stefan Krischker Web Architekt
mskatmsk [dot] ch (mailto:mskatmsk [dot] ch)

Websites f�r KMU:
http://www.msk.ch - http://www.kmutips.ch