Subject: Re: FLASH: Fonts
From: Dorian Nisinson
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 18:49:14 +0000 (GMT)

Sad to say, Fontminder, the best font handling program for the PC, was
purchased by Adobe a while ago and removed from the market. Adobe says
the features were included in ATM 4 but that is not quite true. Adobe
has a different agenda for font management and making it easy to manage
fonts is viewed in their own way. It's not a good and not nearly as
flexible as Fontminder.
I am keeping my eye on new alternatives but, so far, there isn't any
program I've found that even comes close. If anyone has any new
possibilites, I'd love to hear about it.

Dorian

--
Dorian Nisinson Design
dorianatbway [dot] net (mailto:dorianatbway [dot] net)

The Flash Fortune Teller
Ask and you shall be answered!
http://www.bway.net/~dorian/FortuneT.htm

Flash Central-- The Source for Flash Information
http://www.FlashCentral.com/

http://www.bway.net/~dorian
Graphic Design, Illustration, Flash Design
Photoshop 4 Actions too