Subject: FLASH: swf - table - ns2 --- PROBLEM RESOLVED
From: msk
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 19:21:52 +0000 (GMT)

In these minutes, I loaded it up and - it works.

It was the nested table - there was no way to resolve it.

Now the swf stands in an un-nested table, and my NN2
accepts it.

It was a decision because of the target audience of the
site. There will be many students with newest browsers,
but also school boys and their parents with rarely used
home machines.

They won't now be thrown out of the game before the
beginning, and they can skip the intro and look at the
plain html pages.

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Mike

Michael Stefan Krischker Web Architekt
mskatmsk [dot] ch (mailto:mskatmsk [dot] ch)

3 Dinge braucht eine erfolgreiche Website:
http://www.msk.ch

Einsteiger-Tips f�r Klein- und Mittelunternehmer:
http://www.kmutips.ch