Subject: Re: FLASH: ideas for my wedding presentation?
From: Marc Hoffman
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 1998 17:52:11 +0000 (GMT)

At 11:41 PM 11/14/98 +0800, you wrote:
>hello all!
>
>I am new to using flash so I am asking u people for some ideas. I am
>getting married in December and I was hoping to use flash to create a
>presentation of our photos and courtship and stuff. Could u people give
>me some pointers and please be as specific as possible. (the technical
>details etc)
>
>If I am asking a tall order, please ignore this post.

Hello, Tan,

It sounds to me like what you're asking is "How do I use Flash?" I can't
speak for others on this list, but I can't email you an entire tutorial on
Flash or on design principles. If you have a couple of specific questions
and cannot find the answers in the users guide, this is the place to post
them and you'll almost certainly get help. For general starters on the use
of Flash, try working through the tutorials that come with the program.
For Flash design ideas, Go to Macromedia's Shocked Site of the Day or other
sites that list Flash sites, and start surfing to see how others are using
it. Hope this helps. Congratulations on your wedding. Oh, yes, one more
pointer -- after the wedding, don't spend too much time on the computer,
spend it being close with your spouse :-)

Marc Hoffman

View my Flash3 work: <http://www.jps.net/dartfrog/sampler>.
Play a virtual marimba: <http://www.jps.net/dartfrog>.
Find out where my band performs: <http://www.jps.net/dartfrog/littlebird>.
Complain about self-promoting email signatures:
<marchofatjps [dot] net (subject: complaint) (mailto:marchofatjps [dot] net?subject=complaint)>