Subject: FLASH: Custom palettes?
From: Adam Halstead
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 1998 23:16:27 +0000 (GMT)

Is it possible to produce Flash animations with a custom 256 colour
palette?

I made some Flash animations and when viewing with a monitor set to 256
colours, they look fine in the Standalone Player, but when I load them
into my application (which requires a custom palette to be loaded) I
can't get them to look right.
Can the palette information for a Flash file be determined?

I'm not primarly designing for the web, so I don't have to worry about
websafe colours but I want to restrict to 256 colours..