Subject: Re: FLASH: New site
From: brajesh
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 05:35:29 +0000 (GMT)

Hai Stephen !

Thanks a lot for checking that dump site. I have already madeup
my mind to change that java thing in the left to flash.

Buttons even i had trouble. I ddnot know what was going wrong.
Now let me try as per your instruction...... I have one more question
when i play same sound at diffrent palces or when I loop a sound does it
take
take time to load that sound file each time ?????

Thanks once again
brajesh