Subject: RE: FLASH: How to remove control from Netscape Communicator?
From: Chris Morgan
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 15:58:51 +0000 (GMT)

flash seems to install the plugin into some elusive folder and cannot be
removed manually or uninstalled (i had a ****k of a time trying) my
solution was to use the c++ developers pack and disable them from the
registry. this seemed to work fine. another way is to reinstall windows
(a bit drastic i know, but it works. good luck (if you find a simpler
way, could u let me know)

sam