Subject: Re: FLASH: Pausing a Movie Clip
From: Marc Hoffman
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 17:47:57 +0000 (GMT)

At 10:10 AM 11/16/98 -0600, you wrote:

>I'm curious if there's a way to slow down my MOVIE CLIP ONLY

The movie clip will always play at the frame rate of the main movie. So
you will need either to change the base frame rate of the main movie or add
empty frames somewhere to adjust the timing. Adding frame rate adjustments
on the fly (as in Director) would be a great enhancement to Flash, but
we'll have to wait for that one : )

Marc Hoffman

View my Flash3 work: <http://www.jps.net/dartfrog/sampler>.
Play a virtual marimba: <http://www.jps.net/dartfrog>.
Find out where my band performs: <http://www.jps.net/dartfrog/littlebird>.
Complain about self-promoting email signatures:
<marchofatjps [dot] net (subject: complaint) (mailto:marchofatjps [dot] net?subject=complaint)>