Subject: RE: FLASH: New Flash Game
From: Jose Savio Ponte
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 19:17:28 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Branden

I just noticed a little bug. I could see the solution of one of the games
displayed while I was playing. I'm sorry, but can't remember witch one, but
it's better you check it out.
By the way, very nice game, cool graphics and fast load.

S�vio - Web Designer - savioatcompugraf [dot] com [dot] br (mailto:savioatcompugraf [dot] com [dot] br)
Cum� que bicho faz - Ziraldo (Flash Cartoon for kids)
http://www.todaba.com.br/tudo.html
Noites do Terror - Flash Game
http://www.todaba.com.br/jogo_noites.html