Subject: FLASH: FYI: UCON99 Gallery Deadline
From: Brad Bechtel
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 23:49:43 +0000 (GMT)

Forwarded for your information:

The Made with Macromedia Gallery and People's Choice Awards is a very important part of the Macromedia UCON, which will be held May 25-27, 1999. In it, we display the best work being done in Macromedia tools. The deadline for entry, December 16, is fast approaching. If you know anyone who should enter their work, please direct them to http://ucon.macromedia.com where they can get all the details as well as enter their work on-line. If the internet is not convenient, we also have mailable entry forms.

Please get the word out! If you have any questions, just let me know.

Thanks,
Sheri Kramer
UCON Producer