Subject: FLASH: test movie accuracy
From: Se�n Daly
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 04:29:26 +0000 (GMT)

Hello all,

Long time lurker here...finally workin on my first real project. (thanks for
your help already!)

Honestly, I have about a million questions...maybe i'll just start with this
one though:

In test movie mode, under the menu item Control, there are a list
of bandwidth speeds...are these useful? Are the speeds at least close
to what one can expect viewing the file online?

thanks,
sean daly