Subject: FLASH: Re: Director 7 is released
From: Rob w, Current Marketing
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 19:43:42 +0000 (GMT)

You say Flash 3 isn't supported. Macromedia website says it is (http://www.macromedia.com/software/director/productinfo/newfeatures/immersive.html#3). Who's zooming who, here? How do we know you are who you say you are, David, if that IS your name?

On Tue, Nov 17, 1998, 6:03:06 PM GMT flasher-digest wrote:

>Hi,
>
>The Flash asset Xtra will be a part of Shockwave 7 so folks will not need
>to download anything extra.
>
>Also, Director 7 will not support Flash 3 files.
>
>HTH,
>
>David
>Macromedia

****
Robert Womack
New Media Director
CurrentMarketing
v.502.589.3567
f.502.586.6448
e [dot] rob_watcurrentmarketing [dot] com