Subject: FLASH: Using javascript to open window...
From: Arlen Nielsen
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 23:53:59 +0000 (GMT)

Thanks for the help on my previous question! But now I find that if I move
back to the flash movie, and click on the area that "should" bring up the
window (remember, now the window is in the back), the window does not
appear. Is there a solution? I've tried a number of items to get it to
work right, but non work (at least the way I've tried them). Any hints?

Regards,
Arlen Nielsen - Multimedia Designer
arlenatmdgnews [dot] com (mailto:arlenatmdgnews [dot] com)

McAlpine Design Group
http://www.mdgnews.com
T 604.792.4053
F 604.792.3053