Subject: Re: FLASH: a movie goes rough
From: Paul Hagwood
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 15:08:43 +0000 (GMT)

>Alice D. wrote:
>This is a strange thing. I made a small movie. It looks smooth the way
>it's supposed to be in shockwave flash player, but when I put it on the
>web it does this weird thing for a few seconds...
>
>http://www.svcc.edu/~drobnaa/test/
>
>Any ideas?

Yep, all you need to do is use aftershock to create the HTML and change
the quality setting to high. Don't leave it at the default of auto-high
because that will give the browser the option of showing the animation
in clunky-mode (as I call it) and that means 98% of people will see only
the clunky-mode. Hope that helps.