Subject: FLASH: Sun wins injunction against microsoft
From: william myers
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 15:30:40 +0000 (GMT)

http://cnnfn.com/digitaljam/9811/17/microsoft/

<snip>
U.S. District Court Judge Ronald Whyte gave Microsoft 90 days to modify its
Windows 98 operating system and Internet Explorer 4.0 Web browser or pull
them from the market. Current versions of the products are not affected by
the ruling.

----
this may not be flash specific, but anything that starts to reign in the
browser war is good news for any web developer as far as I am concerned
I spend 99 percent of my time triming out the 'fun'stuff - creative aspects
of pages, just to be cross platform.

bill