Subject: FLASH: Projector add address via java/bat...?
From: Jason Campbell
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 21:53:02 +0000 (GMT)

Hi all. I have a problem on a project I'm working on. I have to create a
flash projector that essentially is a resume product. I would like the
user to be able to click a button within the projector and execute some
function that would enter all the contact info into their web browser's
address book. Is there a bat function or is there something in java
that I could do that would allow me to do this? And what kind of
differences might there be between varying browsers for entering this
info? Or is this even possible?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Jason Campbell