Subject: Re: FLASH: To Flash or not to Flash
From: David Gary
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 18:02:23 +0000 (GMT)

Richard Cullis wrote:

 Hi, I would like to consult with you professionals before I start a mammoth task

I need to make a stand-alone presentation that can be transported on stiffy disc, or by e-mail to my clients outlets

I therefore have picked Flash3 (over Director 6.5 or Authorware 4)

Hiya Richard,
If the presentation is to be on a 1.44 with alot of content, FLash3 might be the way to go.
Even with Flash, if alot of your content is images you could fill up 1.44 very quickly.

The presentation is to sell the a service to the Travel Industry, they will use the presentation to show their clients what they can offer, simple so far.

The tricky bit is, they have 110 out lets, and although they are a franchised, they have different names and company logos, plus they would like to have custom made presentations for their clients

If each outlet has 10 major clients, that would be some 1100 flash files to be made up.

What would be the right way be to start this project?

Are you familiar with Flash3? How much do you know about how to go about this project using FLash?
DO you have someone that works for you that specializes in Flash?

-DG-