Subject: RE: FLASH: Drag and Drop
From: Jose Savio Ponte
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 19:05:43 +0000 (GMT)

Hi, Adam

Well, it's similar (BTW, nice job!). What I want to do is the same as you,
but using drag over instead of roll over.

S�vio - Web Designer - savioatcompugraf [dot] com [dot] br (mailto:savioatcompugraf [dot] com [dot] br)
Cum� que bicho faz - Ziraldo (Flash Cartoon for kids)
http://www.todaba.com.br/tudo.html
Noites do Terror - Flash Game
http://www.todaba.com.br/jogo_noites.html