Subject: FLASH: Flash on the iMac
From: Leigh Dulin
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 19:22:00 +0000 (GMT)

Hello all. We recently bought an iMac. It looks really cool and is kind of
fun to use but all my Flash files which displayed beautifully on the PC just
sit there like a static gif image on the iMac. The Shockwave Flash plug-in
is installed so what gives?

Could any of you iMac users be so kind as to test this file for me?

http://www.mousetrak.com/Flash/thanksgiving.htm

Thanks in advance.

Elizabeth Schell
ITAC Systems, Inc.