Subject: Re: FLASH: RE: Drag and Drop
From: Adam Bruce
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 20:33:31 +0000 (GMT)

>Hiya Adam,
>
>Even though the original poster made it blatently clear maybe even a
little
>impolite
>about the MIME not being set, it is still your responsibilty to contact
your
>administrator

In all honesty this is the first I've ever eard of this problem with
Gulf.net, and as I mentioend beore, Gulf.net has been a flash enabled
server since the days of HTML 2.0. I use netecape about 60% of the time
and have never had a problem viewing any of my Flash-augmented HTML
files or anyone elses files on this server.

As a precaution though (in case you all are seeing something that I'm
not) I shot a note to the Sys Admin saying someone repoirted a problem
viewing my HTML files with Flash Embeds.

-Adam