Subject: FLASH: font n sound in flash movie
From: mingo
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 01:57:46 +0000 (GMT)

Hi pple,

I realised that if I used a font that's not present in another computer in
my flash movie, it will appear as the default (times new roman ?), is there
a way to avoid this ? If I set the DEVICE FONT parameter to TRUE in the
OBJECT and EMBED tags, will this solve the problem ?

One question about sound, I'm using Wave Studio from Sound Blaster to
record some sound clips from my CDs, I realised that the file size is
really big for 7sec music, it 330KB, is this normal ?? is there a way to
compress the file ?

Thanks for your time.

adios,
mingo

[Makeup] - What we spend two hours putting on to achieve
the "natural look".

~ Mrs Webster's Dictionary

Welcome to ah mingo digital garden
http://web.singnet.com.sg/~mingo