Subject: FLASH: Need urgent help
From: yuri
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 12:33:39 +0000 (GMT)

Hiya flashers

I'm working with flash animations which should play from cd.
For windows. When the user looks at the cd I want him to see tree things:

-start.exe
-one map containing swf files with sound
-second map containing swf files without sound
there are also other differences between the documents, but doesn't mather
in this case.

What is the command (in the start.fla (later to be start.exe)) to start
playing a swf file in one of the maps

Usually I use "load movie" with a name of a swf file, but this is always is
in the same map, but now I want it to search in another directory. Panic!
How do I do that?

PPPPPlllllllleeeeeeaaaaaassssseeeeeeee qqqqqquuuuiiiiiiccccckkkkk

thank you all

yuri :-(=