Subject: Re: FLASH: 'News Users Please Read' - Regular Message
From: Marc Hoffman
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 21:33:33 +0000 (GMT)

Hi John.

This is a good idea. In terms of changing or removing the tag, how about
retaining it but dropping a brief regular message to the group indicating
when there's new info available in the NewUsers post?

Marc

At 03:49 PM 11/25/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>Russell's idea of a weekly post for new users is a good idea and I will
>implement it next week. Anyone with ideas, corrections or comments on
>this are always welcome to Email me directly.
>
>One thing that would be nice is a Tag like our (OT) that I will place at
>the end of the Subject so we can trash duplicate copies automatically.
>Any suggestions?
>Also, for those of you who would use the Tag to trash these messages
>should I remove that tag if I make major changes to the text of this
>'New User's Note'?

Marc Hoffman

View my Flash3 work: <http://www.jps.net/dartfrog/sampler>.
Play a virtual marimba: <http://www.jps.net/dartfrog>.
Find out where my band performs: <http://www.jps.net/dartfrog/littlebird>.
Complain about self-promoting email signatures:
<marchofatjps [dot] net (subject: complaint) (mailto:marchofatjps [dot] net?subject=complaint)>