Subject: FLASH: THANKSGIVING
From: eriq
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 23:33:33 +0000 (GMT)

I just wanted to wish everyone on the list a Happy Thanksgiving and
especially to those who are the FLASH God's and Godesses on here. You've
helped to make our lives ALOT easier. What a great resource and how amazing
technology has changed over the past years where we now have a product that
can simply do ANYTHING! Ok well, except cook a turkey fully....you don't
want to see mine. It's not pretty.

xoxo
eriq