Subject: Re: FLASH: Can you do this?
From: Adam Bruce
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 03:26:10 +0000 (GMT)

>To all Flashers....
>
>Two things:
>
>1.) Can you "morph" between a shape and a text character?

Yes, Select the Test and Hit CNTRL B to break it apart (I think it's
Modify>Break apart) This turns the Text into a shape. Now you can
tween morph it just like any other fill.

>2.) How do you apply a bit map fill to an object?

Import the bitmap, and break it apart the same way you did the text. It
is now a fill that you can pick up with the eye dropper and apply to
other fills. Use the Gradient Fill Transform tool to control rotate
scale and skew of the bitmap fill tiling.

-Adam