Subject: Re: FLASH: Check this....
From: Adam Bruce
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 1998 21:56:13 +0000 (GMT)

>Please look at this.. www.suurland.com
>
>And tell me if you like it...
>

>regards,
>Thomas Suurland

I like it :)
FWIW I've Used 3D Sutdio Max for about a year now. I'm a ways off from
reaching your level though :)

BTW, you might get a kick out of this site I'm working on for CNET (Navy
CNET not www.cnet.com).

http://www.pcola.gulf.net/~adam/flash/cnet-index.html

IT's rather big at 117KB on the first frame, but I'm still developing an
intro movie for it. At any rate. You mentioned wanting to do 3D
Flash, well I sort of got that illusion onthe Seal that skews down.
FWIW the MIME on my server is not set so you might want to try using IE.

Here is another Flash image I did....

http://www.pcola.gulf.net/~adam/f-body/images/temp/cut-out2.jpg

IT looks more 3D without the lines though...

-Adam