Subject: Re: FLASH: just a little bit of Flash...
From: Jim Curry
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 1998 04:08:07 +0000 (GMT)

Did you create the DHTML with Dreamweaver? Seems alot of you are using
it now. Anyone had experience with it on a G3 Mac running 8.1?
Please let me know user's opinions.
Thanks!
JC

--
Jim Curry :-)
Virtual Curry

jcurry1attwcny [dot] rr [dot] com (mailto:jcurry1attwcny [dot] rr [dot] com)
----The Virtual Museum is now open! This is a "work in progress"
so plan on stopping back often. New exhibits and objects de interactive
art are on the way....
http://home.twcny.rr.com/jcurry/museum.html
----Take The Virtual House Tour:
http://home.twcny.rr.com/jcurry/house.html