Subject: Re: FLASH: Site check
From: Marc Hoffman
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 03:05:21 +0000 (GMT)

At 12:24 AM 11/30/98 +0000, you wrote:
>Hi, could you check this site out for me, http://www.mmedia.is/~ingig , the
>Flash is in the Drop section, (you'll have to select the Drop on the
>navigation bar, to left)

Hi, Ingi.

The site loaded quickly even though it uses a lot of tweened bitmaps.

I have a few suggestions for improvement:
There are some mistakes in the English that could easily be fixed. Do you
have someone who can edit it for you?
The Flash navigation bar that first comes up on the left side of the page
is too small when viewed at 1024x768, plus it's a hard-to-read type face.
I suggest something simpler and bolder.
It would be good to have the sound switch be a toggle -- I switched it off
at first because the sound track annoyed me, but I wanted to hear if it was
different on later pages, and there was no way to turn it back on.

Marc Hoffman

View my Flash3 work: <http://www.jps.net/dartfrog/sampler>.
Play a virtual marimba: <http://www.jps.net/dartfrog>.
Find out where my band performs: <http://www.jps.net/dartfrog/littlebird>.
Complain about self-promoting email signatures:
<marchofatjps [dot] net (subject: complaint) (mailto:marchofatjps [dot] net?subject=complaint)>