Subject: RE: FLASH: more Flash usability
From: Bradshaw, Brian
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 13:35:26 GMT

That Sony site is pretty cool. I agree that it is a good use of Flash. When
more sites start using Flash in this manner, the non-creative people using
the web will begin to accept Flash productions more readily.

The creativity demonstrated in all these sites is awe-inspiring to me. It is
some incredible art work and programming. But it should be realized that not
all money-making enterprises on the web, or all users on the web see the
value in that much bandwidth usage vs. concise, easy to use web sites. When
someone doesn't see the point of something, take it with a grain of salt.
All of us have different goals in using and delivering on the web.

However, it would have been nice to know I had to click the camera to get
off the loading screen.

Laura, I consider you a breath of fresh, design-understanding, air on this
list.