Subject: Re: FLASH: Flash Designers Wanted
From: Rick Kasparek
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 19:16:55 +0100

Good Points David!

I agree with your note about pro bono work. Once you make an
exception in order to 'get your foot in the door' they start
thinking they can take advantage of you. I limit my pro bono
to non-profits and charities as well.

I also agree that agag is a cool resource for folks like us.
I just found their website a couple of weeks ago. I'm not a
member (yet) but have gleaned some useful info from their
site. I intend to join as soon as payday arrives.