Subject: Re: FLASH: The best Flash site ever?
From: Rusty Worden
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 20:28:56 +0100

Again I say...can we avoid having people like this post this trash to unsuspecting people? A lot of companies monitor where you are going on the web on company time and I'd hate to see this www.somesmut.com spam/bad taste/offensive stuff show up on my quarterly review. Not only is it embarassing to try and explain but extremely poor taste by the man who sent it. Bob Schmidt.

At 01:28 PM 10/21/98 -0400, you wrote:

>Bob Schmidt wrote:
>
>> At 12:05 PM 10/20/98 -0400, you wrote:
>> >Everyone needs to see this.
>> >It was posted on Flash Pad, and it is easily the most interactive Flash
>> >site I have ever seen.
>>
>> It's quite interactive, but here's a site that will blow you away.
>>
>> http://ff5.com
>>
>> Anyone who would like to be involved in another project like this, let me
>> know. <g>
>
>Is this SPAM, or just a bad judgment call?
>
>-DG-

Check out this url: <http://www.lostgen.com>http://www.lostgen.com
Rusty Worden
Webmaster
Cisco Systems
408-527-7587

I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming like the
passengers in his car.