Subject: RE: FLASH: Image Transparency Confusion
From: Rusty Worden
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 20:51:36 GMT

Does it turn Black after exporting as a .swf? If so you are pr0obably exporting as Flash 2. Flash 2 does not handle transparency (alpha channels). I have run into that problem myself a few times.

At 10:01 AM 10/26/98 -0800, you wrote:
>Flash needs for the background color and the transparent color of the GIF to
>be the same color index. I'm not sure how you set this in Photoshop but I
>think it should be possible.
>
>Jon

Check out this url: <http://www.lostgen.com>http://www.lostgen.com
Rusty Worden
Webmaster
Cisco Systems
408-527-7587

I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming like the
passengers in his car.