Subject: RE: FLASH: Image Transparency Confusion
From: Judy Miller
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 23:51:45 GMT

I know this isn't the answer you are looking for, but something to
consider....The more I use Fireworks, the more I fall in love with it. It
has made my life a heck of a lot easier. PNG is the native file format plus
it preseves all paths and effects and you can edit text and anything any
time you want (in Fireworks). You may want to look into it. It is a gem. The
pics transfer into Flash beautifully. What would be nice is a lot of added
functionality. I would like to see more options for the scripts plus if it
was brought up to the level of Expression, Painter,Photoshop plus what it
does now, I wouldn't give a hoot how much it would cost. I would pay for it.
A good app saves lots of money in time.
Judy
Fall River Decorative Arts
http://fallriver.ns.ca
judyatfallriver [dot] ns [dot] ca (mailto:judyatfallriver [dot] ns [dot] ca)
Bulletin Boards:
http://chat.fallriver.ns.ca:82/eshare/server?action=61