Subject: RE: FLASH: HELP! Can you get HTML BG to show through flash TransP?
From: Rick Turoczy
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 15:36:20 GMT

Alan,

Here's one way to get movie transparency in most versions of Netscape.
I don't know for sure if it works in all of them because I've never had
call to use it. Hence, I 've never tested it fully. Anyway . . .

1) Go into your color palette
2) Create a new solid color that is Alpha 0%
3) Modify your movie background to this "Transparent" color

While your stage will not actually appear transparent, the exported swf
will. Try it out. See if it works for you.

Hope that helps,
Rick

Rick Turoczy
rickatdiversitycorp [dot] com / ICQ#21789721
http://www.diversitycorp.com
Does your web site work? Get free marketing InSite!
http://www.diversitycorp.com/insite.html
Diversity Corporation
1600 NW Compton Drive, Suite 202
Beaverton, Oregon 97006 USA