Subject: Re: FLASH: Kick ass Teddy Bear Torture site now up for final testing.
From: Laura Mollett
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 19:13:54 GMT

:Please check and give some feedback....
:http://members.xoom.com/kuji1998/

Hi there,
Nice site... teddy may be slightly out of my normal range, but then
I doubt I'd be your natural audience either :) I'd love to see an
example/tutorial thing on how you did the smoke rings... wonderful
smoke effect, great animation... transparancy and the drifting, changing
rings...I really like it :)

A few things you might consider. I think others have mentioned the
email link, but just adding my 'me too', that seems like a really good
idea. After you go in the house, and hit the 'exit' key that takes you to
disney... that's cute, but disney's site has a ton of cookies on it to
page through and then to get back to your site one needs to use the
'back' button on the browser, which sends me back to the pre-load
and i really wanted a skip intro then. Since I thought the exit would
take me out of the house (is there any way to get back outside?),
others might also want to come back. maybe a quick loading
'coloring page' or something would suit the 'humor' as well but
not lose you some of your audience? I had a similar problem with
one of the songs... some sort of error message and an error page and
the back button takes me back to pre-load which is kinda long to
wait through. i also had some trouble reading the text on the floor...
is it supposed to disappear on mouseoff? sometimes i'd get two titles
entwined and sometimes it went away so fast, i couldn't read it. i was
a little confused by the link on the smoking alien... if you mouseover he
smokes and if you click he sits still?... um, i thought there was something
else, but that's all i can think of... oh, liked the eye and loved the
mouseover for the design credits in the night sky.

generally speaking, very cool site :)
laura mollett