Subject: Re: FLASH: <OT>.vcf attachments
From: Ricardo Madrazo
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 22:53:49 GMT

>At 11:34 AM 10/28/98 -0600, you wrote:
>>Forgive my ignorance, but what is the .vcf extension?
>>
>>Rusty Worden
>
>Glad you raised this. It's a virtual (business) card and I've been meaning
>to suggest people leave these off their list submissions. Although small,
>they clutter up my attachments folder.
>
>How do others feel about this?
>

>Marc Hoffman

Glad you asked, Marc... I hate them too. I don't know what mailer program
sends them (I've been using Eudora for 3 years and don't plan to switch
anytime soon), but every 2 weeks I have to go into the attachments folder
and clean out.

There must be an option to not send them, nay?

Saludos,

Ricardo Madrazo
--------
Tecolote Digital
madrazoatel-tecolote [dot] com (mailto:madrazoatel-tecolote [dot] com)
http://www.el-tecolote.com
(525) 530-1870
(525) 639-8460 fax