Subject: Re: FLASH: Flash3, Toy or serious designer tool?
From: Norman Johansyah
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 11:05:34 GMT

>, need to try Rhino, they have a demo out. They email me at least twice a
>week.How do you save just outlines to vector using Rhino? You can render
>"wireframe"
>as ai?

Yes David, Rhino can export it as AI ( wireframe ) and you can render it in
Flash easily,
I think you should try this good NURBS 3D application.

|--- Norman Johansyah-----|
|--- Online Visual Design --|
Sketchsite - One Step online visual design
http://sketchsite.hypermart.net

Sketchsite | The Uncharted Flash "Anything with Flash on it"
http://www.geocities.com/MadisonAvenue/6211/uncharted.html

maito:sketchatrad [dot] net [dot] id
icq # 1626124