Subject: RE: FLASH: Where can I find free/cheap sounds
From: Erik 'Gearik' Mattheis
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 03:20:13 GMT

You can get sound effects CDs in the used bin at large wearhouses.

I think most poeople know about this, but it's worth mentioning Rebirth ...
the interface is ... crazy, it's designed to emulate vinage alanod Roland
synths (sounds like that early 70's pop synth instrumental "popcorn"), and
they also emulate the interface which is rather convoluted. (you can export
stuff in wav or aiff files and have to crop them - a little work, but nice
to have unique sounds.)

An example would be the not done yet Autotonic site which I have in my
"stuff" section.