Subject: RE: FLASH: Gantt Charting Using Flash or Macromedia Generator
From: Branden Hall
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1999 22:38:14 GMT

Well, if I knew what Gantt charts were I'm sure I could help more! However, I am part of Fig Leaf Software and gave Chrissy Rey a hand in writing the official MM Generator 2 curriculum.  Because of both that, and the fact that one of our insane programmers, Eric Barr, wrote the Generator 2 Performance White Paper, I know, or have access to, pretty much everything that Generator can do.  If you  have a link on Gantt charts send it my way and I'll see if one of us at Fig know how to help.

-= Branden J. Hall
-= Multimedia Developer/Instructor
-= Fig Leaf Software