Subject: Re: FLASH: Xplatform
From: Sherryl Drury
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 12:25:37 +0100

hi

if you are trying to open layered photpshot 4 files on a PC. Try saving
them as photoshop 3 (.PSD) files on you mac and then open the file as such
on you PC in phtoshop 4. Or simply try open you current files as a
photoshop 3 file on the PC.

If these do not work for you you may have to flatten the files and save as
.JPGs or .TIFs.

regards
sherryl

Marcantonio Magnarapa wrote:

--
"This is the wired age. Meet your electricians."

Sherryl Drury
New Media Designer

Animatics Interactive Inc.
(t) 613.241.7200
(f) 613.241.7157
(e) sherryldatanimaticsinteractive [dot] com
(w) http://animaticsinteractive.com
(1CQ# 13537129)