Subject: FLASH: Get Flash Smart Button
From: Dean Johnson
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 18:47:53 +0100

Anyone had trouble with the link to the "Get Flash" routine? While
testing the smart button on my intro page,
http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=Shockwave

crashed my browser. I'm using NN4.05 on Win95 PII 300. I can only hope
it's not happening to users trying to download the plugin so they can
see my Flash stuff....

Dean