Subject: FLASH: New to the List with First product...
From: Ujvary, Bela Istvan
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 10:59:02 +0100

Hi!

I'm quite new to this list, and I was only reading till now, but I have something
to say now. I have bought Flash3 a few weeks ago and now I put my first work
on line. As I'm quite busy nowadays, I couldn't count two days worth of hours
that I spent on learning flash and working on this piece, so please do not
expect something really cool. I would really appreciate any comments /
suggestions as a beginner.

Please have a look at http://www.tutitipp.hu/pangea/first/index.htm

Thanks in advance.

And a few questions. These might have been answered earlier, but that's how a
list goes. As we say here in Hungary: "All jokes are new for a newborn baby."
So here thay go:

1. Is there any way to synchronize music to events actually happening, and in
the same time to the music currently playing. I mean if (as in First...) I have
parts of a music that fit perfectly together, and I loop the first one, and I want
the next piece to start exactly when the first one reaches to the end of a loop,
so that I can change to the second one seamlessly. Was I clear? :)

2. How is it, that the piece plays slower on a low end machine? I guess that
this makes music synchronisation impossible...

3. How can I make a currently playing looping wav to fade out? If I create a new
keyframe for it, the wav starts to play from the start, and this renders the whole
effect (fading out the music) misshapen.

There You go! :) Please help!

Silver.