Subject: RE: FLASH: Resizing the scene
From: Roger Stemsrudhagen
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 19:44:32 +0100

In order to move all the content in a scene you must follow these four
simple steps:

1. Press the "Edit Multiple Frames" button (the one with three red,
overlapping squares)

2. Press the button "Modify Onion Markers" and select "Onion All"

3. Press CTRL+A to select everything on your scene.

4. Move the content to the desired position.

Roger Stemsrudhagen
roger [dot] stemsrudhagenatleoburnett [dot] no (mailto:roger [dot] stemsrudhagenatleoburnett [dot] no)
http://www.leoburnett.no/interaktiv