Subject: FLASH: Problems importing Flash EPS into Freehand
From: Mark S Rivera
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 23:05:57 +0100

Hi all,

1. Drew a logo in Flash 3.0
2. Exported Image as EPS
3. Tried importing the EPS into Freehand 8.0.1 but
get an error message that says 'Could not
import because an error occurred.'

(Funny...Photoshop opens my Flash 3 EPS's just fine.)

Tried doing the same as AI, but it comes outs ALL
screwed up and unrecognizable. (Neat explosion
looking thing though.)

I am running Flash 3.0 and Freehand 8.0.1 on
300MHz/Win95 with 64MB RAM.

This worked just fine with Flash 2. Is there a
patch in the works for 3, or is my installation
somehow corrupted?

Comments, ideas, solutions appreciated.

Thanks,

Mark Rivera