Subject: FLASH: ActiveX control questions from South America
From: Brad Bechtel
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 18:00:10 +0100

If you want to install the ActiveX control on a machine that doesn't have it already installed, use the ActiveX installer (FlashAXInstall.exe) located in your Flash 3 Players folder. If you want to license the ActiveX control for distribution on your own web site, the information on doing so is located here:
http://www.macromedia.com/support/shockwave/info/licensing/

i need to know if there's any way to put those .cabs files required for the installation of shockwave in IE, in my server, i mean, when the aftershock detects that i don't have the shockwave installed, go to my server and get those files just from there, cause we have a pookie connection down here, it take's too much time to download them from microsoft.com. I just need those .cabs, if anyone knows something about it, buzz me pls?

------------------------------------------------------------------------ To UNSUBSCRIBE send: unsubscribe flasher in the body of an email to list-manageratshocker [dot] com. Problems to: owneratshocker [dot] com N.B. Email address must be the same as the one you used to subscribe. For info on digest mode send: info flasher to list-manageratshocker [dot] com