Subject: Re: FLASH: Yarhouse
From: Brad Yarhouse
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 18:35:49 +0100

Hi Robert,

I'm sorry that you had such a long delay onloading, the "Deep Calls to
Deep" movie was created to stream using RealFlash and is available for
streaming at: http://www6.real.com/festival/flashshowcase.html because I
did not have available a RealFlash Server for streaming the content where
my site is hosted, I put a link to it on my website. I created a Flash
vrs. for the site with the audio set for streaming. This does bring up the
fact that I need to warn people of the length of the animation for download
and point out the alternative choice. Thanks for your comments and critique!

-Brad

>Robert Womack wrote:

>I would strongly urge you to try and figure out a way to make this movie
>stream. I would disagree that it is worth the wait. I'm on an ISDN line
>and it took about 20 minutes to download. It's very artfully done, but 1.4
>Mb. is an awful lot to ask someone to download before they see anything,
>particularly in a medium that is designed to stream.

R. Brad Yarhouse Art Director
Fusionary Media http://www.fusionary.com/
(616) 454 2357