Subject: Re: FLASH: Flash and screensavers
From: Maik Ludewig
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 1998 11:04:15 +0100

Revlardataol [dot] com wrote:

> Does anyone know of places on the web to download programs that can
> make screensavers (for mac and PC) from .swf files?

Check http://www.livingscreen.com, you can download a currently free
beta there. Livingscreen uses Flash3 and it's quite simple.
I think it is available both in german and english, but I'm not sure.
You can send your beta-screensaver to the company (until a specific
date) and they'll make a full version of it - for free, too.

If you go there, please send me your comments. Thanks.

regards,
Maik

--

Maik Ludewig
E-Mail: mlud0045atrz [dot] uni-hildesheim [dot] de

Stud. International Information-Management
WebPublishing * ScreenDesign * Promotion